Overview of the Business of Stock Photography
• Do you want to make money with your photography?
• Do you want to create a home based business that you do almost anywhere?
• Have you ever thought about getting into selling stock images, but don’t have a clue how to get started?
• Have you ever wondered what it takes to sell your images with stock agencies?
• Did you know your iPhone and Android phone images can be sold on stock agencies?
The speaker for the May 14, 2014 meeting will be Steve Sumner, the executive director of the Center for the Arts of Evergreen
Here are the contest theme categories for the rest of 2014
May, Zoo animals
June, Bad weather
Sept, Kids, cats, dogs
Nov, Fall colors
Dec. End of Year contest
May Theme - Zoo Animals
Early in the twentieth century Ansel Adams and Fred Archer created the zone system to visualize and manage the tonality of photographs. Black and white photographers of the day, such as Adams and Yousef Karsh, created striking photographic prints using such techniques. How do we manage tonality in the era of digital photography? Does the zone system still apply? Find out at the April 23 Tips and Techniques session.
APRIL THEME - PORTRAITS
FROM GORDON ILLG: